Penslinger.com

The home of author and podcaster Keith Hughes

  • Home
  • Novels
  • Podcasts
  • Ramblings of an Undiscliplined Mind
  • About Me

October 7, 2014

Ramblings Episode 24 - A Plethora of Podcasts

Today I talk about what I have in my podcatcher.



 
Run time: 15:30

Press Play on the player above or download the episode here by right clicking and selecting "Save target as..."

Podcasts mentioned:
Adventure Frequency
Christiana Ellis
Scott Sigler
Decoder Ring Theater
I Saw That Years Ago
Grammar Girl
The Melting Pot
Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences
Murder at Avedon Hill (Podiobooks)
Quarter Share (Podiobooks)
I Should be Writing
Ghost Train to New Orleans
Talking On My Morning Walk
Posted by kh at 10:10 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Caine Dorr, christiana ellis, decoder ring theatre, grammar girl, martyndarkly, melting pot, mur lafferty, Nathan Lowell, pip ballentine, podcast, ramblings, Scott Sigler, Tee Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

  • Ramblings Episode 371: Mistborn
    Thoughts about a new-to-me fantasy series. #RoaUMP Run time: 21:23 Press Play on the player above or download the episode here by ri...
  • Time Out! Episode 2 - NaNoWriMo Week 1 Update
    In the second episode of the Time Out! podcast I cover: Feedback on the Borrowed Time podiobook Activity on the forum  My hardware/softw...
  • Ramblings Episode 3 - Meta and Movies
    I talk a bit of meta about the podcast, and then talk about Martyndarkly 's new podcast I Saw That Years Ago . This leads me to some m...

Archive

Creative Commons License
All Penslinger.com content
is copyright 2009-2016 and is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.